Please check with me to ensure meetings are going ahead (but prior to the day of the meeting) by email or phone.
- Tuesday 29th September :- Hemel Cafe Allanheads Northumberland
- Wed 27th October :- Bradley Burn farm shop on A689 between Woolsington and the junction with the A68 in Co. Durham
- Wed 24th November :- Beamish Mary no place Co. Durham pub opens 12 noon, AGM starts at 1pm
- Wed 8th December :- High House Farm, Matfin, Northumberland, 12 noon. Optional Christmas lunch
- 8-10th October :- Clennell Hall Hotel not Riverside Holiday Park which is next to it. Camping fees £10 pppn I will be collecting the fees and arriving about 11am on Friday The hotel is next to Alwinton which is about 10 miles north west of Rothbury in Northumberland.From Rothbury take B6341 through Thropton and turn off near Wharton and through Harbottle, then just before Alwinton after a bridge take turning on right and follow road to hotel and Riverside Holiday Park. No need to book, pay when you arrive. Please could you let me know if you are coming! The site is on the edge of Northumberland National Park and the Otterburn military ranges.